Bed and Breakfast and would like to pass on some tips to help you plan your outdoor event.
1. If using lighted candles, place them in glass hurricanes to prevent them from blowing out.
2. Keep in mind the terrain of the wedding isle. High heels can get caught in the grass and cause a stumble down the isle.
3. Face guests away from the sun.
4. If your cake is going to be outside as well, choose a firmer icing to prevent a meltdown.
5. Be sure to have plenty of liquids. Your guests will be thirsty.
6. Provide your guests a fan. A good way to do that is have the rpogram in the shape of a fan.
7.In the summer, use resin chairs. Metal becomes very hot when in the sun.
8. Be mindful of foods that do not hold their temperature well, (such as mayo).
9. Have items secure so that wind does not pose a problem.
10. Have a backup plan.
Ricky and Laura Oswald Innkeepers